Posts in Category: AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
June 10, 2016
An existing Acuity customer has asked for a longer range, high accuracy laser triangulation single spot
laser sensor to measure deflection.
February 19, 2016
One of Acuity's customers manufactures wooden door at a rate of over 4,000 doors a day. The quality, fit and finish of the door must be as perfect as possible.
March 7, 2013
Profilometers provide high-quality measurements of pavement deformations at highway speeds. The equipment measures the longitudinal and transverse road profiles, International Roughness Index (IRI), wheel path rut depth, Ride Number (RN) and macro texture of asphalt and concrete surfaces.
September 10, 2012
Most natural rubber products are made with a calendering process where soft rubber material is fed between two hard, cylindrical rollers to create a sheet. This sheet is then further pressed between hard rollers to create smoother and thinner rubber sheets. The sheets can then be used for various products, including conveyor belts, tires or mats.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications