Acuity Laser Blog
April 30, 2018
It is a complicated process to create vision-guided robotics, imaging systems, and dimensioning systems. A lot can go wrong. For a company like Artemis Vision, a machine-vision solution provider out of Denver, Colorado, it is vital to make every design decision count. All the parts in their machine systems must work together to ensure stability and repeatability. So, we are proud to say that, when it came time to develop their latest dimensioning solution, they chose AR200 lasers from Acuity.
January 22, 2018
Acuity is pleased to announce our support for large area target scans at high speeds and high resolution.
October 12, 2017
Acuity will be exhibiting at the Automotive Testing Expo in Novi Michigan October 24th through the 26th.
August 9, 2017
Acuity has had many customers request that the AR1000 long range laser sensor be able to provide a color Touch Panel Display that can output the measurement format in English unit fractions.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications
long distance rangefinders AR1000 height measurement measuring thickness concrete block height bow and warp measurements silicon wafers profiling drill rig laser ar3000 bamboo laser long-range distance measurement sensor measuring rail gauge aq6-c shape elevator position ap820 displacement foundation auto test expo control pantograph inspections farming short range sensors mechanical crash test laser sensors 3D profile angle measurements measuring glass laser scanners laser rangefinder metal web aq6 b80 laser