Visit Acuity at the Automotive Testing Expo
October 12, 2017
Acuity will be exhibiting at the Automotive Testing Expo in Novi Michigan October 24th through the 26th. Acuity will be showcasing three new products at this expo. The first new product is the new AR D2 industrial PC display that will work with all the Acuity single point lasers. It has 16 Gig Solid State Drive with 2 Gig of RAM, includes a wireless card and the capability to save the data to a file and download by a USB port. The unit has a 7" color touchscreen with larger options available.
The second product is the new Acuity is the Laser Micrometer. The many models offer the OEM and machine builder to use a laser micrometer without the need for a separate controller. This allows the user to incorporate the micrometer directly into your software for the measurements you need.
Acuity will also be releasing the new AR100 mini single point laser sensor. This sensor will be fast, accurate and very small to allow the user to place the displacement sensor inside machines and tight places with a measurement span up to 500 mm. Ask us about this new sensor!
Visit the Acuity team at booth # 6022D.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications