Posts with the tag: "laser"
August 21, 2015
Acuity has released a very compact laser line sensor space restricted applications.
January 6, 2012
Bridge Cranes Integrate Laser Distance Sensors at Steel Mills
Steel mills producing large coils of sheet stock store their inventory on the floors of huge warehouses. The large, heavy coils are picked and placed using overhead cranes, often referred to as bridge cranes. These cranes ride the length of the building along two, parallel rails. A hoist moves on the trolley and lowers a hook or other mechanical grabber to move objects. Operators control the crane’s movement via an overhead control cabin or by remote-control from on manufacturing floor.
September 7, 2010
A zip-line consists of a pulley suspended on a cable mounted on an incline. It is designed to enable a user, propelled by gravity, to traverse from the top to the bottom of the inclined cable by holding on or attaching to the freely moving pulley. Zip-line tours are becoming popular vacation activities and ride managers often implement a high speed camera system to photograph riders during their decent.
April 9, 2010
A faculty member of the Agricultural Sciences Department at Aarhus University (Germany) uses a laser rangefinder in the Mobilas mobile canopy sensor.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications