Fast & Accurate Angle Measurements with Acuity Laser Lines
August 29, 2014
Many manufactures have a requirement to accurately measure the angles of their products on line and adjust the process to reduce waste. These companies include manufactures of doors, windows, shutter, bricks foam and other building materials.
By using the Acuity AP820 laser line models we can accurately measure the angle of the target. The AP820 has many models and comes with the AcuityView software that can easily make this measurement for the customer. See the web link:
The AP820 uses a CCD camera with a very high dynamic range and measure on many difficult surfaces very well. The AP820 generates 580 separate points that are used to create a profile of the target. This profile can be used to measure the angle, height, gap, diameter, radius and many other features of the target at 100 profiles a second or 200 profiles a second with 290 points on the laser line. The AP820 does not require a separate controller and outputs an Ethernet signal with the X,Z pairs of data.
Any questions please contact your local Acuity representative in the Sales section.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications