Posts in Category: Long-Distance Rangefinders
June 10, 2016
An existing Acuity customer has asked for a longer range, high accuracy laser triangulation single spot
laser sensor to measure deflection.
December 19, 2013
The steel working industry is vast with many different functions. Steel manufacturing began as a means to produce small and more expensive items like knives, swords and armor. Today, steel is a much larger industry and can be made cheaper and in higher quantities.
December 6, 2013
For distance measurements on hot surfaces or in bright lighting conditions, the Acuity AR2000 series is superior to the previous “Time-of-Flight” lasers. Acuity’s sensors are optimized to be easily integrated into industrial automation systems and measurement systems which allows them to be used in many outdoor and difficult applications.
November 18, 2013
Schmitt Industries, Inc. has been providing process measurement and control systems for many years. In 1992, Acuity Laser was founded to develop a more specific product line of lasers for the industrial and OEM use. With hundreds of applications for our line of lasers, Acuity is proud to be a United States laser sensor company.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications