The Acuity™ 7” Touch Panel Display is a stand-alone industrial PC interface for use with Acuity laser distance sensors. These fully enclosed units replace panel meters, alphanumeric displays and analog controllers by providing a modern interface through a full-color LCD and touch screen.
The Touch Panel Display communicates with one or two Acuity sensors using RS-232 serial interfaces. The touch panel can be easily configured using on-screen buttons to display, scale, and even graph the sensors’ distance outputs. Relative dimensions can be measured using a tare function. With two Acuity sensors, the touch panel can serve as a thickness gauge. Limits can be programmed into the touch panel to give a visual warning to operators that the target is too close or too far or too thick or too thin. With a USB flash drive, measurements can be logged and saved for further analysis.
- Eliminates the need for software program development to manipulate and display dimensional data from Acuity sensors
- Single laser, dual laser, or dual laser thickness mode
- Support for Acuity single point lasers: AR100, AR200, AR500, AR550, AR700, AR1000, AR2000, AR2500, AR3000.
- Accepts user-defined distance offsets and offers a TARE function through the touch screen interface.
- Display units for meter, foot decimal, foot fraction, inch decimal, inch fraction, cm, mm.
- Average number of readings as rolling average or batch average.
- Upper and lower warnings and limits. When measurement exceeds warning, display turns orange. When measurement exceeds limit, display turns red.
- List view and graph view to show latest 50 samples.