Posts with the tag: "white light confocal line sensors"
October 9, 2015
Save now! 30% off list price!
Valid through 12/31/2015
June 20, 2014
An Acuity medical customer is using the Initial 4.0 model to create a 3D scan of medical samples to measure the change in the surface features. The Initial 4.0 model uses a CL4 MG35 probe that has a standoff of 16 mm with a 4 mm measurement span and a resolution of 130 nanometers and a linearity of +/- 300 nanometers at up to 2,000 samples per second.
November 18, 2013
Schmitt Industries, Inc. has been providing process measurement and control systems for many years. In 1992, Acuity Laser was founded to develop a more specific product line of lasers for the industrial and OEM use. With hundreds of applications for our line of lasers, Acuity is proud to be a United States laser sensor company.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications