Posts with the tag: "rangefinder"
September 7, 2010
A zip-line consists of a pulley suspended on a cable mounted on an incline. It is designed to enable a user, propelled by gravity, to traverse from the top to the bottom of the inclined cable by holding on or attaching to the freely moving pulley. Zip-line tours are becoming popular vacation activities and ride managers often implement a high speed camera system to photograph riders during their decent.
April 9, 2010
A faculty member of the Agricultural Sciences Department at Aarhus University (Germany) uses a laser rangefinder in the Mobilas mobile canopy sensor.
October 6, 2009
Un-manned Autonomous Vehicle (UAV) projects depend on sensors to provide spatial information for route planning and crash avoidance. A developer of an un-manned airplane selected AR3000 distance sensors to measure the height above the ground, whether it was the landing strip, grass, trees or mountains. They needed a sensor that could measure long distances to surfaces of different reflectivities.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications