Posts with the tag: "laser sensor"
August 21, 2015
Acuity has released a very compact laser line sensor space restricted applications.
February 27, 2015
An Acuity customer is using a dual opposed AP820 laser line configuration to be able to measure the thickness of a dark plastic sheet material. The uneven surface profile is used to calculate the overall thickness and make sure the material maintains a minimum thickness requirement.
March 17, 2014
Many manufacturing companies require an online method to measure their products as they are being made to a high tolerance. The manufacturing of pipe is an example of where a company can provide a superior product and automatically control the surface dimensions of their product to meet their specifications.
September 30, 2013
When pilots are preparing to land a helicopter, they rely on the accurate and high performance of distance sensors. These distance measurement sensors will help pilots gauge the distance to a landing pad for a safe and timely landing.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications