Posts with the tag: "laser measurement sensor"
September 29, 2014
Recently a customer has asked Acuity for help in being able to measure the volume of different packages sizes coming down a conveyor line.
October 10, 2013
An important structure to help retain water in many areas throughout the world are dams. These barriers that impound water or underground streams have a simple purpose however, the structural design and architecture associated with dams are far more complex. It requires careful calculation to ensure that a dam is going to serve its function safely and efficiently. Whether it is to retain water, help generate electricity, or collect water for storage, laser rangefinders are often used to measure dam heights.
September 30, 2013
When pilots are preparing to land a helicopter, they rely on the accurate and high performance of distance sensors. These distance measurement sensors will help pilots gauge the distance to a landing pad for a safe and timely landing.
August 28, 2013
Amusement parks across the world see millions of visitors each year. With packed crowds and long lines for the best rides, many theme park management teams are looking for ways to help keep the lines moving and reduce the long wait times. Laser measurement sensors are used in many amusement parks to help monitor the frequently used attractions and help move theme park visitors to less busy attractions.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications