Posts with the tag: "laser distance sensor"
January 24, 2014
On March 28, loads were applied to the test unit to replicate 150 percent of the most extreme forces the airplane is ever expected to experience while in service. The wings were flexed upward by approximately 25 feet (7.6 meters) during the test and the fuselage was pressurized to 150 percent of its maximum normal operating condition.
September 30, 2013
When pilots are preparing to land a helicopter, they rely on the accurate and high performance of distance sensors. These distance measurement sensors will help pilots gauge the distance to a landing pad for a safe and timely landing.
September 10, 2013
Vacation destinations around the world are taking advantage of an increasing trend in zip line tours. Zip lines offer a new perspective of the area from a view above, or within the tree line. But not only are vacationers asking for a zip line tour but also a picture to prove it. That is why companies that offer zip line tours can benefit from the installation of a high speed camera system to capture their ride.
August 8, 2013
In order to prevent any problems with the pantograph and to enhance the operation of the train system, the use of a laser distance sensor is ideal for pantograph inspections. Acuity’s ultra-compact laser rangefinders can be used to register the distance at very high speeds to the top of the train and the pantograph. This information helps proper focus and triggering of high speed cameras.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications