Posts with the tag: "high accuracy measurements"
May 1, 2015
A new product from RSA Network Inc. now allows a height measurement to be obtained for objects as small as 1/4" in diameter at 65 miles per hour.
October 31, 2014
By using the white light confocal chromatic CL4 MG35 probe on a CCS Prima controller the customer was able to hold +/- 0.6 microns of thickness accuracy with the controller set to take 1,000 samples per second and a data point every 0.005" along the film's length. The white light confocal unit is able to measure the front face and back face of the film from one side and provide 2 data points.
December 6, 2013
For distance measurements on hot surfaces or in bright lighting conditions, the Acuity AR2000 series is superior to the previous “Time-of-Flight” lasers. Acuity’s sensors are optimized to be easily integrated into industrial automation systems and measurement systems which allows them to be used in many outdoor and difficult applications.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications