Posts with the tag: "height"
April 9, 2010
A faculty member of the Agricultural Sciences Department at Aarhus University (Germany) uses a laser rangefinder in the Mobilas mobile canopy sensor.
November 5, 2009
A major North American propeller manufacturer and service company selected a long-range triangulation sensor to measure the profile of its propellers and controllable tip blades during the manufacturing process. Non-contact measuring, like that afforded by laser sensors, is desirable in propeller manufacturing because the fixed measuring device can be installed with a large standoff away from bulky and/or moving parts.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications