Posts with the tag: "AR2000"
August 7, 2015
One of Acuity's wood customers is using the AR2000 laser sensor laser sensor to measure the length of cut lumber as it moves down the mill.
May 1, 2015
A large hydro electric dam is using the Acuity AR2000 laser sensors to position a large bridge crane in real time.
May 16, 2014
One of our customers is using the newly released AR2000 laser rangefinders to measure and control the level of molten metal in a furnace. The AR2000 can measure from 4" out to over 300 feet on natural targets and up to 1,600 feet on reflective targets.
December 6, 2013
For distance measurements on hot surfaces or in bright lighting conditions, the Acuity AR2000 series is superior to the previous “Time-of-Flight” lasers. Acuity’s sensors are optimized to be easily integrated into industrial automation systems and measurement systems which allows them to be used in many outdoor and difficult applications.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications