Posts with the tag: "ap820"
February 27, 2015
An Acuity customer is using a dual opposed AP820 laser line configuration to be able to measure the thickness of a dark plastic sheet material. The uneven surface profile is used to calculate the overall thickness and make sure the material maintains a minimum thickness requirement.
November 8, 2013
Our line of 2D Laser Line Scanners are ideal for industrial parts scanning. We work with companies across the globe to provide the latest in laser technology. When it comes to the use of our 2D scanners, the AccuProfile™ 820 Laser Scanner is a high-accuracy sensor that combines the technology of machine vision and displacement measurement.
July 11, 2013
In order to keep commerce moving, railroad companies as well as shippers, rely on inspections and preventative maintenance to keep trains moving safely. Train rails are regularly inspected for defects and one of the criteria for train rail inspections is rail gauge. In the United States, the standard rail gauge is 56.5 inches and it is important that rails do not get closer than 56 inches or further than 58 inches.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications