Posts with the tag: "3D profile"
May 26, 2015
One of Acuity's customers, Ames Engineering has developed a 2D and 3D laser texture scanner using the Acuity AR200 laser triangulation sensor inside their portable and GPS enabled Texture Scanner.
September 26, 2011
Demonstrating the capabilities of the new AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner at the recent Quality Expo (Chicago), operators scanned an individual car key to produce an elevation map. The AP820 laser scanner emits a laser line onto a surface or object. The image of this line is viewed by a high-accuracy CCD array. Height positions are calculated across this line and transmitted over an Ethernet line to a PC computer.
October 8, 2009
The National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory at Michigan State University uses a laser sensor in a system to measure the alignment of detectors. A full presentation of the project can be accessed from their website.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications