Laser Measurement Sensors To Reduce Amusement Park Lines
August 28, 2013
Amusement parks across the world see millions of visitors each year. With packed crowds and long lines for the best rides, many theme park management teams are looking for ways to help keep the lines moving and reduce the long wait times. Laser measurement sensors are used in many amusement parks to help monitor the frequently used attractions and help move theme park visitors to less busy attractions.
The flow of an amusement park can really determine the experience that the visitors are having. After a long wait in a line, the rides become less thrilling and visitors will have a more negative experience. But with the help of laser sensors and the friendly staff, visitors can be redirected to areas of the park that are less busy and thus enhance the experience for everyone in the park.
At Acuity Laser, our laser rangefinders are a great way to help amusement parks get immediate feedback about where visitors are located. To learn more about lasers for theme parks or other applications in the entertainment industry, please contact us today!
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications