Automotive Testing Expo!
July 27, 2016
Visit Acuity at the Automotive Testing Expo!
Acuity will be exhibiting at the Automotive Testing Expo in Novi Michigan October 25th through the 27th . Acuity will be showcasing two new products at this expo. The first new product is a high-resolution 2D laser line sensor. This model is called the AQ6 model that provides up to 10 times more resolution than the standard laser line sensors. This sensor provides much longer and accurate laser lines that provide economical scanning of larger targets. The second product is the new Acuity AR-Eddy controller and sensors that provide non-contact eddy current technology and have an easy and fast calibration procedure in the field. No need for factory calibrations when you change targets, cable lengths or probes. What sets the Acuity AR-Eddy unit apart is the ease of use and ease of creating a custom sensor/range/cable length and its ability to be calibrated over almost any range with excellent results. The AR-Eddy can be used with almost any of the current probe sensors on the market.
Visit the Acuity team at booth # 6022D.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications