AR2000 Laser for Long Range, High Speed and High Accuracy
August 7, 2015
One of Acuity's Wood customers is using the AR2000 laser sensor to measure the length of cut lumber as it moves down the mill. With a measurement range of over 300 feet on natural targets and an accuracy of 0.040" at 20 Hz the AR2000 is a good fit for this customer. The sensor is able to easily measure the length, width and thickness of almost all wood products using the high speed and long standoff ranges. The AR2000 models has a very visible Class 2 laser sensor that improves the safety of workers.
The sensor is small and comes standard with analog and RS232, RS422 and RS485 digital outputs. Internal heater options are available. The laser has a built in display for real time measurements and the ease of configuring the laser sensor without a need to connect to a PC.
Contact you Acuity Rep for more information and a demo of this sensor.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications