Acuity Long Range and High Accuracy Triangulation Laser Sensors
June 10, 2016
An existing Acuity customer has asked for a longer range, high accuracy laser triangulation single spot laser sensor to measure deflection. To keep the laser out of an area that can damage the laser sensor we created the AR700-2 Long range model. This AR700 model has the same footprint as the AR700 compact unit (similar to the AR700-4). The sensor can measure from 5" out to 7" from the face of the laser sensor. The 2" measurement span provide a resolution of 0.0001" with a linearity of better than +/- 0.0006" over the full measurement span of 2". The AR700-2L has all the same command and communications features as the existing AR700 product line.
For those applications that require a large standoff distance and you require the greater accuracy and resolution the AR700-2L model is a good fit for those difficult applications.
Ask your Acuity Rep or Sales Person for more information.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications