Posts in Category: Triangulation Sensor Applications
June 10, 2016
An existing Acuity customer has asked for a longer range, high accuracy laser triangulation single spot
laser sensor to measure deflection.
November 18, 2013
Schmitt Industries, Inc. has been providing process measurement and control systems for many years. In 1992, Acuity Laser was founded to develop a more specific product line of lasers for the industrial and OEM use. With hundreds of applications for our line of lasers, Acuity is proud to be a United States laser sensor company.
June 24, 2013
Flux is a chemical cleaning agent that permits the flow of a brazing or soldering metal on a base surface at high temperatures.
March 7, 2013
Profilometers provide high-quality measurements of pavement deformations at highway speeds. The equipment measures the longitudinal and transverse road profiles, International Roughness Index (IRI), wheel path rut depth, Ride Number (RN) and macro texture of asphalt and concrete surfaces.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications