Posts in Category: AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
February 25, 2014
NASA-JSC is using an AR-3000 laser sensor as a laser altimeter to measure the altitude of the Morpheus Lander in flight. The laser has been one of the more reliable sensors on the lander.
October 10, 2013
An important structure to help retain water in many areas throughout the world are dams. These barriers that impound water or underground streams have a simple purpose however, the structural design and architecture associated with dams are far more complex. It requires careful calculation to ensure that a dam is going to serve its function safely and efficiently. Whether it is to retain water, help generate electricity, or collect water for storage, laser rangefinders are often used to measure dam heights.
September 30, 2013
When pilots are preparing to land a helicopter, they rely on the accurate and high performance of distance sensors. These distance measurement sensors will help pilots gauge the distance to a landing pad for a safe and timely landing.
September 10, 2013
Vacation destinations around the world are taking advantage of an increasing trend in zip line tours. Zip lines offer a new perspective of the area from a view above, or within the tree line. But not only are vacationers asking for a zip line tour but also a picture to prove it. That is why companies that offer zip line tours can benefit from the installation of a high speed camera system to capture their ride.
- 2D Profile Scanner
- 3D Scanning
- AccuProfile 620 Laser Profile Sensor
- AccuProfile 820 Laser Scanner
- AR1000 Laser Distance Sensor
- AR200 Laser Measurement Sensor
- AR2000 Laser Distance Meter
- AR2500 Laser Sensor
- AR3000 Distance Measurement Sensor
- AR4000 Laser Range Finder
- AR500 Laser Position Sensor
- AR700 Laser Displacement Sensor
- CCS Initial Confocal Sensor
- CCS Prima Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Confocal Displacement Sensor
- Long-Distance Rangefinders
- Triangulation Sensor Applications